To succeed you must be willing to committ to the process no matter how difficult or challenging the obstacles. Most of society has commitment phobia and is not willing to do what is required to live their dreams. They are interested and they try it out, then run back to security when they do not receive instant gratification. You must develop the skills, habits and mindset of your vocation and the only way to do this is by being in the game and staying in the game untilll you are a master. ~ Jeffrey Combs
I am a member on http://pinterest.com and I find it fascinating! I wanted to keep notes on the things I find, so here it is. LOL
So, when I find great buys, cute kids, beautiful pictures or whatever I like, I’ll post them here! In the meantime, if you’d like an invite to Pinterest.com, just let me know. I’ll send you one!
Thanks for checking out my new blog!
Photographess @ http://pinterest.com/photographess
- How to Use Pinterest to Get Productive and Stay Motivated (lifehack.org)
- Pinterest Board Hack [PSD file] (dreamgrow.com)
- To Pinterest or Not.. (prbetty.wordpress.com)
- 6 Ways To Optimize Your Content for Pinterest (i-netpreneur.com)
- Pinterest: Yes, Another Social Network. Is It Useful? (gizmodo.com.au)